Change Your Community, Change Your Life
Membership at the Y opens the door to new experiences and ways to positively impact your community and enrich your life. With opportunities to give back, improve your health and make connections, the benefits of membership are far-reaching. When you join the Y, you’ll discover new ways to connect with your potential, purpose, and community. No matter where you are on your journey, the Y is where you can be, belong and become. Join us.
Opportunities for All
The Y welcomes everyone, which is why our programs, services and initiatives are so wide ranging. We inspire kids to realize their potential, prepare teens for college and career, provide opportunities for families to bond and support people of all ages and backgrounds to be healthier in spirit, mind and body. And that’s just the beginning.
Group Exercise Programs
YMCA Group Exercise Programs bring together health-seekers of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels in a fun, supportive environment where they move, groove and sweat their way toward better well-being.
Group exercise—including strength and conditioning, spin, yoga, tai chi classes and more—is one of many ways the Y supports members in achieving their health and wellness goals. Highly trained staff develop and lead the programs and often tailor them to the specific needs of their community.
Volunteering at the Y helps your neighbors and your community. By sharing your time, talent, skills and support, you give yourself the gift of giving back.
You Belong at the Y
There are many ways members feel at home at the Y. Check out the stories of these members and what the Y means to them.
Adult (1) 20-24 yrs old / $21.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- One young adult age 20-24 years old on membership.
Adult (1) 25-99 yrs old / $37.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- One adult age 25-99 years old on membership.
Household 1 Adult + up to 4 children / $49.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- One adult age 20-99 years old on membership. Up to 4 children living in the household through age 19 may be added.
Household 2 Adults + up to 4 children / $64.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- Two adults age 20-99 years old on membership. Up to 4 children living in the household through age 19 may be added.
Household 3 Adults + up to 4 children / $79.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- Three adults age 20-99 years old on membership. Up to 4 children living in the household through age 19 may be added.
Household 4 Adults + up to 4 children / $94.00/Monthly / No Join Fee in 2021
- Four adults age 20-99 years old on membership. Up to 4 children living in the household through age 19 may be added.
Teen (1) $10/month / No Join Fee in 2021
- One teen 13-19 years old. Use the facility w/o an adult present and must comply with safety protocols, policies & procedures.
Youth (1) Child $5/mth / No Join Fee in 2021
- One youth age 6 mths-12 years old. Minors age 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and older to use the facility.
Sibling: Teen $10/mth / Youth $5/mth / No Join Fee in 2021
NOTE: Please visit or call the Welcome Center to activate the Sibling membership type.
- Siblings 6 mths-12 years old together. Teens age 13-19 years old & Youth age 6 mths-12 years old. Rate is per child by age. Same address. Minors age 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and older to use the facility.
Reduce the Rates
Please visit the Welcome Center for information and to apply the discounts below.
Note: Limit one discount per transaction. Ex. Jane is 65 and pays for her year membership in full at renewal. She will receive the 10% discount for paying her membership in full.
Financial Assistance: % Off Varies
The Y welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Through an application process and income guidelines, the Y decides on eligibility. Visit https://bfymca.org/financial-assistance for information.
Pay Year-in-Full: 10% Off
- Must pay the balance for the year membership in full.
Senior: 10% Off
- Age 62+ or Pittsfield Senior Center Membership Card)
- Just one qualifying senior may apply discount to individual or household membership
Celebrate 100 & Beyond: 100% Off
- Complimentary individual membership for life when you celebrate your 100th birthday.
Child Care/School Age Participant: 100% Off
- Complimentary Youth membership for children age 6 months-12 years old enrolled in our child care or school age program.
Child Care/School Age Participant Household Membership: 25% Off
- Families with children enrolled in our child care or school age program receive discount on a Household membership.
Corporate Partnerships: 10% Off
- Partnerships with local businesses offering employees a discount on membership to support workplace wellness programs.
- Would you like your business to join us as a wellness partner? Contact the Welcome Center.
Give someone special the perfect present – a Y Gift Card!
Surprise your special someone with a Y gift card- available for everything we do: memberships, child care, camp and programs and so much more! Visit the Welcome Center to purchase the perfect gift, available in the amount of your choice!
Y gift cards have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy this year and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose what they really want.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- The actual gift card must be presented in order to make a Y purchase.
- Gift cards may be used toward a membership or program purchased at the Berkshire Family YMCA’s branches.
- Gift cards may be used to pay membership joining fees and paid in full memberships, but cannot be used toward a continuous membership paid via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- Gift cards may be used to pay child care fees, including those that are paid via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- The gift card can be loaded and reloaded with any dollar amount. It cannot be sold for a specific program or membership, only a dollar amount.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- There are no cash refunds for gift card purchases. If a membership or program purchased with a gift card is withdrawn, the credit can be left on the account for future purchases or returned back to a gift card.
- The card will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law.
- Gift cards can only be purchased with cash or credit cards.
- Gift card balances cannot be checked online. Gift card recipients can call or come to the Welcome Center to check their gift card balance.
- If a gift card is lost or stolen, a new gift card will be issued only to the original purchaser of the gift card. The original purchaser must be present.