Exercise Your Heart in More Ways than One
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.
Berkshire Family YMCA is a 501(c)(3) cause-driven nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility into programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Berkshire Family YMCA includes three year-round facilities, child care and school-age care sites, adult and youth programs, and summer day programs serving Berkshire County & Southern Vermont.
Year-Round Facility Membership Highlights
Some offerings may vary by branch location. Please visit a location to request a tour of the facility:
- Access to BFYMCA’s three year-round facilities, and 2,700+ Y locations in the US and Puerto Rico through the Y’s Nationwide Membership Program.
- Access to indoor swimming pools at all locations with lap lanes and family open swim times.
- The Pittsfield Branch is home to Central Berkshire County’s largest indoor swimming pool (25 M, 6 lanes).
- Use of state-of-the-art cardio equipment, nautilus machines, heavy boxing bag, free weights, rowing machines, battle ropes, and more PLUS mirrored studio space, gymnasium, racquetball court, and basketball court.
- Berkshire Family YMCA Fitness Tracker Smartphone App.
- Reduced program fees for family memberships.
- A wide variety of FREE group exercise classes, including Yoga, SilverSneakers, TRX, Water Aerobics, Cycling (Reebok and Keiser bikes), and virtual offerings.
- Men’s and women’s locker room with saunas.