The Y: We’re for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
Our CYC Basketball program aspires to be an outstanding educational – athletic program that provides a high-quality experience to every athlete, especially those who need it most. A high-quality experience is one in which every athlete:
- Is coached using the principles of positive coaching
- Has fun at practices and games
- Feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance
- Has respect for self, team-mates, coaches and officials
- Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the court
- Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
We recognize that coaches are the people who most directly make this all possible. It is our goal to provide every coach with the tools to succeed as a positive coach. We are committed to creating a positive culture, in which coaches, parents, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
This program is offered through our Pittsfield Branch.
Who can register?
- Boys and Girls
- Ages 4 years old through 12th grade (up to age 20)
- Active Y Youth and Teen Members
How much does the program cost?
Prices vary based on grade and Y membership type. (Youth=YM, Teen=TM, Family=FM)
- PreK - K: YM=$15, FM=$10
- Grades 1 & 2: YM=$20, FM=$10
- Grades 3-12: YM=$40, FM=$30
(Program cost is in addition to membership)
We offer CYC Basketball during Fall/Early Winter and Summer.
Expand the session information below to find information, such as primary contact information, practice/game days/times and more...
Session: November 10, 2018 - March 31, 2019
Registrations are open!
Brandon Rousseau, 413-499-7650 x233, email@example.com
Program Dates & Times:
November 10, 2018 – March 31, 2019
Varies, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Practice, Games & More by Age Group:
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Are you enthusiastic, positive, and committed? Do you enjoy working with children? WE NEED YOU!
Volunteer coaches needed for our youth programs. In your role as a volunteer coach, you will work with our youth program members on skill development, safety, fair play, sportsmanship, and fun! The right candidate possesses organizational skills, patience, maturity, and dependability, along with sound character, strong morals, values, and personal ethics. CORI checks are required.
Free Youth Program
This program is eligible for our Greylock Coupon Free Youth Program Promotion.