The Berkshire Family YMCA’s (BFYMCA) mission is to put Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility into programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
We fulfill this mission by strengthening our communities through three areas of focus:
- Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being
- Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
Additionally, the BFYMCA staff, board members and volunteers have a personal responsibility to integrate the following core values into every aspect of their experience at our BFYMCA branch and program locations:
- Team Player: Working Together, Ownership, Reliable & Dependable
- Humble: Having a Positive Attitude, Not Being Arrogant or Conceited, Working with a Servant's Heart
- Engagement: Welcoming All People in All Departments, Great Customer Service
Through our personal commitment to these values, we can create a culture in which all can achieve their full potential.
YMCA Association Number: 2841