At Abenaki Summer Program, your child will have fun, learn, grow and make new friends in a challenging and supportive environment!
Children entering Grades K-5. (Campers must be 5 years old prior to the start of the registered camp week.)
Our Abenaki Summer Program counselors provide hands-on lessons and our Leaders in Training (LIT) program completes a community service project with the support of the campers.
- Arts and Crafts
- Cheers and Songs
- Field Games
- Field Trips
- Recreational Swimming
- Structured Play
- Theme Days
- Traditional Sports
Please call or e-mail prior to registering for the 2023 Summer Camp season. $205 per camper per week. Before- and after-care available at no additional cost. MA vouchers are accepted and financial aid is available to those who qualify. Review the 2022 Abenaki Summer Program FAQ.
2023 THEME WEEKS: Weekly field trip locations TBD.
- Week 1 (June 26 - June 30) | Too Cool for School Week
- Week 2 (July 3 - July 7) | Spirit Week (CLOSED Tuesday for Fourth of July)
- Week 3 (July 10 - July 14) | Around the World
- Week 4 (July 17 - July 21) | Sports and Play
- Week 5 (July 24 - July 28) | STEAM
- Week 6 (July 31 - August 4) | Backyard Fun
- Week 7 (August 7 - August 11) | Celebration Week
- Week 8 (August 14 - August 18) | Fun and Fitness
- Week 9 (August 21 - August 25) | Summer Send Off and Family Picnic
- For information regarding Abenaki Summer Program, please call (413)663-6529 ext. 245 or e-mail Angela Bleau (firstname.lastname@example.org).