Update for Bennington Rec Center Members & Facility Users:
Thank you for your patience and understanding for our close on 3/13. If you missed the informational post from the Town of Bennington, you may find it on their facebook page.
Answers to some FAQ:
Will you be open tomorrow (3/14)?
- Yes, we will be open normal during open hours.
Are you running the programs?
- No. Due to the recommendation for social distancing and our protocol to reduce spread, we will not be running programs effective immediately until further notice. These programs include (but not limited to): Movement Playgroup, Swim Lessons, Water Exercise, AquaFit with Rise VT - Bennington County. Additionally, programs at Senior Center are canceled due to the facility being closed (Chair Yoga & Silver Sneakers being the programs run by the YMCA).
Will you have the Free Swim sponsored by Alliance for Community Transformations tomorrow (3/14)?
- No, this event will be rescheduled for a later date.
What is the pool capacity?
- We will only have one lifeguard on duty, and will limit the pool use to 25 swimmers at a time - this includes all swim times.
Who do I contact for more information?
- Please reach out to Kayla Becker, Branch Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. You may be directed to other sources who may have the latest information or most qualified to answer, depending on the inquiry.
We look forward to continuing to work very closely with the Town of Bennington to maintain a safe, clean, and enjoyable facility.