The Y: We’re for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
BUMP, SET, TEAM!
The CYC Girls Volleyball program is for girls in grades 5-8 looking for an instructional league designed to introduce the fundamentals of volleyball and the opportunity to improve their skills for those who are experienced.
- Builds agility, coordination, speed, and balance due to its quick changes of pace and direction.
- Improves interpersonal skills because it requires that teammates work cooperatively, and at a fast pace.
- Can improve your mood, reduce stress and encourage pride in your accomplishments as a team member.
Who can register?
- Grades 5-8
- Active Y Youth and Teen Members
How much does the program cost?
We offer CYC Girls Volleyball during Early Fall.
Session: September 5 - October 26, 2017
- Paula Quinto, 413-499-7650 x133, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Dates & Times:
- September 5 – October 26, 2017
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Twice/Week (Practice & Game)
- 5:30 – 8:30pm
- Gladys Allen Brigham Center, 165 East St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Free Youth Program
This program is eligible for our Greylock Coupon Free Youth Program Promotion.