ELEMENTARY SCHOOL-AGE CARE IN BENNINGTON
Submit interest by August 10, 2022.
Notifications will be made to families by August 15, 2022.
If you are interested in enrolling your child(ren) in the after school program with Berkshire Family YMCA (BFYMCA), scroll to the bottom of the page, choose your child's school, and complete the steps online to be added to the WAIT LIST, from which names will be drawn for the lottery. If online is not an option for you, please complete the After-School Program Registration Lottery Entry Form and return it to “Bennington Rec, 655 Gage Street, Bennington, VT 05201” no later than Wednesday, August 10, 2022. Names will be picked lottery-style and families will be notified on Monday, August 15, 2022.
DOWNLOADABLE After-School Program Registration Lottery Entry Form
BRANCH: Bennington Rec Center
Berkshire Family YMCA’s after-school program in Bennington provides a fun, safe, active experience for your child!
- Afternoon snack
- Homework assistance
- Outdoor & gym activities
- Arts & crafts projects
- Group initiative games
- + More enriching activities
- Currently enrolled families receive the first refusal for next session enrollment, or may opt to release their spot
- Siblings are automatically enrolled if one sibling is selected
- No cost to families for SVSU program
For more information, please contact BFYMCA directly at 802-442-1053 or email Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Taylor email@example.com.
Things to note:
- Program starts September 12
- Session 1: September 12-November 18
- Session 2: November 28-December 22
- Session 3: January 3-February 17
- Session 4: February 27-April 14
- Session 5: April 24-June 9
- Abbey Food Group meals
- DuFour bussing
After-School Care Locations:
- Bennington Sports Center, 230 School St, Bennington (Monument, Bennington Elementary, or Molly Stark)
- Pownal Elementary School, 94 Schoolhouse Rd, Pownal
- Shaftsbury Elementary School, 150 Buck Hill Rd, Shaftsbury
*Please note: If program information does not display, you can also access the program information here: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/2245/ProgramsV2/Home.mvc.