The Y: We’re for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
BUMP, SET, TEAM!
The CYC Volleyball program is for grades 5-8 looking for an instructional league designed to introduce the fundamentals of volleyball and the opportunity to improve their skills for those who are experienced.
- Builds agility, coordination, speed, and balance due to its quick changes of pace and direction.
- Improves interpersonal skills because it requires that teammates work cooperatively, and at a fast pace.
- Can improve your mood, reduce stress and encourage pride in your accomplishments as a team member.
Who can register?
- Grades 5-8
- Active Y Youth and Teen Members
Session Dates: TBD
First Day Times (TBD)
- Group 1: 5:45-6:45 PM
- Group 2: 6:45-7:45 PM
Days & Times:
- TUES, WED, THUR (Note: Schedules after first day.)
Practice location: Berkshire Family YMCA - Pittsfield Branch (292 North St., Pittsfield)
Game locations: Berkshire Family YMCA - Pittsfield Branch (292 North St., Pittsfield) & Nessacus Regional Middle School (35 Fox Rd, Dalton)