The Y: We’re for Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
BUMP, SET, TEAM!
The CYC Volleyball program is for grades 5-8 looking for an instructional league designed to introduce the fundamentals of volleyball, such as, underhand serving, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging. Experienced players have the opportunity to improve their skills. Our focus is on participation and fun! While basic skills of the game are developed through practices and games, every child learns the sportsmanship and values necessary to be successful in life. Active BFYMCA membership required. COVID-19 prevention policies strictly enforced, including masks required, no spectators allowed, and reduced team sizes.
- Builds agility, coordination, speed, and balance due to its quick changes of pace and direction.
- Improves interpersonal skills because it requires that teammates work cooperatively, and at a fast pace.
- Can improve your mood, reduce stress and encourage pride in your accomplishments as a team member.
- March 23-May 18, 2021
- Pittsfield Branch: 292 North St., Pittsfield
- Northern Berkshire Branch: 22 Brickyard Ct., North Adams
Use the tools to the left to filter by Location, Days of the Week, Time, Date Range, Birth Date: