Youth Program Manager – Pittsfield Branch
A BETTER US STARTS WITH U
Do you want to go to work each day with the satisfaction that you are making a positive impact in your community as well as in the lives of those around you?
The Berkshire Family YMCA is looking for an assistant program manager at its Pittsfield branch location. Are you the hard-working individual that we are looking for to help engage and create an impact on the youth in our programs and the members of our Y community?
- Works with the Branch Director to design and implement a variety of youth and member programs.
- Keeps up to date knowledge of supplies and needs for specific programs
- Create schedules, timelines, and detailed outlines for all youth programs.
- Tracks and documents program sessions with sign-in sheets, detailed notes, photos, & any other means deemed appropriate.
- Maintains a positive work environment and sets an example of conduct and professionalism for staff and volunteers.
- Directly implements within the ratio of small-scale programs.
- Manages and supervises large-scale programs, with expectations to both assist staff/volunteers as needed and directly run the program as needed.