Part-Time Housekeeping Job Post
A BETTER US STARTS WITH U
Do you want to go to work each day with the satisfaction that you are making a positive impact in your community as well as in the lives of those around you?
The Berkshire Family YMCA is looking for part-time housekeeping staff at its Pittsfield branch location. Are you the hard-working individual that we are looking for to help engage and create an impact on the youth in our programs and the members of our Y community?
- Assists in daily custodial needs based on branch needs for the day.
- Performs various duties such as maintaining entrances, locker rooms, hallways, and various rooms and offices throughout the facility.
- Performs sidewalk/exterior clean up.
- Disposes of trash.
- Set up furniture for special events.
- Performs preventative maintenance as needed.
- Reports items that need repair.
- Keep supplies organized, maintain and clean facility and care for equipment.
- Assists in closing and opening of the facility.
- Must have the ability to use equipment and chemicals in prescribed manner, including ability to read labels, SDS information sheets, and instructions.
- Use of equipment and chemicals in their prescribed manner, reading and following labels, Safety Data Sheet information, and instructions.
- Create a nurturing and safe environment by reporting suspicious activity that may lead to child abuse or may violate the code of conduct.
- Other Duties as assigned by supervisor.