WELCOME TO THE BERKSHIRE FAMILY YMCA
When you join the YMCA, you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you.
Your Membership Means so much more! Be part of a cause-driven organization committed to nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles and giving back.
|Facility Access||Limited Access||Full access||Full access||Full access||Full access|
|Supervision||Adult Supervision||Not required||Not required||Not required||Not required|
|Billing||Annual fee||Monthly fee and does not require EFT||EFT required on all units||EFT required on all units||EFT required on all units|
|Scholarship||Not qualified||Not qualified||Qualified||Qualified||Qualified|
|Contract||Annual||Monthly||Annual fee, EFT (30 day notice) or Monthly fee.||Annual fee, EFT (30 day notice) or Monthly fee.||Annual fee, EFT (30 day notice) or Monthly fee.|
|Joiner Fee||N/A||N/A||$44 or waived if annual fee is paid in full.||$33 or waived if annual fee is paid in full.||Waived|
|Guest Passes||N/A||N/A||2 free guest passes||2 free guest passes||4 free guest passes|
|Program Voucher||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SPECIAL Family Pricing!|
Program Participant Member Benefit
|Youth||Complimentary youth membership||Complimentary youth membership||Required||Required|
|Family||25% off membership||25% off membership||SPECIAL Family Pricing on Select Programs||Required|
- Access to programs at the Berkshire Family YMCA’s Pittsfield and Northern Berkshire Branchs at the member rate!
- A wholesome, family-oriented environment for you and your family
- Reduced fees for youth and adult programs, including youth swim lessons and sports.
- Access to indoor swimming pools at both branch locations with adult lap lanes and family open swim times. Central Berkshire County’s largest indoor swimming pool (25 meters, 6 lanes) located at the Pittsfield branch.
- A wide variety of FREE group exercise classes, including Yoga, Zumba and Cycling (featuring Reebok and Keiser bikes)
- Use of state-of-the-art cardio- and strength-training equipment
- Free initial orientation to safely use our cardio- and strength-training equipment
- Racquetball Court
- Weight Training Room and Boxing Training Room
- Gymnasium/Basketball Court
- Family-changing room
- Men’s and women’s locker room with saunas
- Use of day lockers
- Guest privileges
- FREE access to almost every YMCA in New England (CT, ME, NH, RI, VT), as part of our My Y is Every Y program. Y members must present picture ID.
- Participation in National YMCA’s AWAY reciprocal (Always Welcome at YMCA’s) program, outside of New England
- Summer access to Berkshire Community College’s outdoor swimming pool
Membership at the largest human service organization in the world